March has definitely come in like a lamb! The weather is warm, the birds are chirping, and even the flowers are beginning to bloom. Enjoy the warm weather and start thinking about Easter.
1. Box of chenille chicks - These twelve brightly
colored soft chicks are perfect to put in Easter baskets as well as to decorate your holiday table. Soft puffs of color for Easter. Put a few inside the eggs you hide for a fun surprise!
2. Pipe-cleaner eggs - Brightly colored striped pipe-cleaner ornaments. These would be a great start to an Easter tree. Get the kids involved in decorating for Easter by getting a tree to put all your favorite decorations. If you don't have an Easter tree use some lit branches to hang them from.
3. Oversized baby hydrangea ducks - Quack, Quack! These adorable little ducks are available in both soft pink and yellow. These are just too cute to pass up. Perfect to add a little cheer to your decorations.
4. Vintage velvet bunnies - The Velveteen Rabbit has nothing on this classically adorablebunny. A soft pink sitting rabbit with a garland of flowers around his neck. These would make sweet decorations for a mantle.
5. Wreath of blossoms - Daisy-like flowers in pink and sage. Help encourage the flowers to grow by hanging this bright wreath on your front door. Adding a wreath indoors or outdoors is a great way to liven up your space.
Mark your calendars, Easter is Sunday, April 8th this year.
I have been a part of the Christmas Attic for my whole life, and over the last 25 years I have been involved in most aspects of the family business. I have seen it all, from the work of designers like David Strand and Christopher Radko, to nutcrackers and smokers from Germany, to gifts and homewares from France. But somehow I'm still always excited to see the latest thing.
I operate a little like Santa's elves . . . behind the scenes! As the Christmas Attic webmaster, my job is to make sure the website comes as close to possible to being like a trip to the Christmas Attic itself. That can be a challenge -- there's no place quite like our shop -- but it's one I truly enjoy.