With summer in full swing the barbecues, pool parties, and picnics are on everyones mind. Here are some items to help you enjoy those celebrations:
1. Metal Crab - This blue crab is a great fun way to decorate your house for the summer. It is great for the deck as well as a crabby addition to your beach or lake house.
2. Red White and Blue lantern- Celebrate the fourth of July in style. These festive paper lanterns can be hung from anywhere indoor or outdoor. They bring a pop of color to the decor. Paper lanterns are very popular this year.
3. "Pucker-up " Fish Ornaments- These adorable ornaments are hysterical. There are several different styles, a bride and groom couple, a
take-out food fish, and even a recycling "green" fish. The stylist in the fish pictures with the large purple hair and hairdryer hanging. These make great gifts, and are sure to give a laugh.
4. Driftwod Garland - Garlands are not only for the winter holidays. They can be used to decorate for any holiday or occasion. The driftwood pieces are representative of the beach, don't we all wish we could spend the summer at the beach!?
5. Nautical themed platters- These glass platters come in three different nautical styles. The anchor (pictured) a lighthouse, and a life preserver. Serve fresh fruit by the pool, or pile it high with hamburgers and hotdogs for your cook-put with the neighbors. It will make you think of the cool water this summer.
Enjoy your summer holidays in style!