1. Christopher Radko Patriotic Pooch -- This is the Obama's dog with a red, white, and blue handerchief and a bone. This is a great Washington DC souvenir or a great gift for the fourth of July.
2. Bling Scissors and Pen -- As the end of the school year approaches it is time to start thinking about gifts to thank your childs teacher for all their hard work throughout the year. As a teacher myself, I think these flashy scissors and pens are just the way to go. The kids can't get away with stealing these!
3. Fisherman Nutcracker -- With Father's Day right around the corner this is a great gift for dad's who love to fish. This fisherman has it all; a pole, tackles, and even some fish. For the man who has everything but enough time to fish!!
4. Las Vegas Glass and Towel-- This decorative towels and fun glasses from Cat Studio is a fun summer gift. Great gift for dad or a grad. Also, with wedding season in full swing this makes a fun festive groomsman gift. Viva Las Vegas!!
5. Go Team headbands and hair ties -- These come in school colors from the company Natural life. They are great to commemorate a graduation or as a school remembrance.
Stay cool and enjoy the summer!!