Fay and Cheri have made their list of favorite items for May. Enjoy!
1. Teapot lamp- Decoative lamps are very popular this season, and an fun way to redecorate your living room without breaking the bank. This is the perfect book lamp, it can sit next to an oversized chair and you can enjoy it while you drink your tea. (See the tea reference!)
2. Metal sun - This brightly colored metal sun is a versatile indoor and outdoor decoration. It can be hung on the outside of you shed, put as a stake in your garden, or even decorate your front door. With the bright colors this item can be used in the spring and carry over into the summer. You will want to keep it up all yearlong.
3. ladybug clips- With spring in full swing we are starting to see the emergence of ladybugs. These clips are a great way to add a bright touch to the bulletin board at your desk, or even to help hold you orchid to the stake. The possibilities are endless, and each will make you smile.
4. Burlap Pillows- Pillows printed with French designs printed on burlap is a trendy and inexpensive way to transform your living space. They are great as accent pillows for anyone who loves France (I know I do..)
5. Tokyo Milk hand cream- This is a fun new beauty line that has fantastic products. They have created hand creams, soaps, and perfumes. Not only are the scents wonderful but the containers are such fun to look at. These are great for a gift; for someone else or yourself. Its more than just hand cream it is a light fragrance for spring.
6. Scottish Santa- It is never to early to think about Christmas. This item from Byer's Choice is new for 2011. This festive Santa has already been a very popular item this year. He would be great to add to your collection or to give as a gift.
We hope this helps you enjoy spring and get ready for summer. Treat yourself, you deserve it!!